Saturday, February 20, 2010

Easy flower hair clips

 
These are so easy to make. My daughter is loving these.  She is asking me to make them in multiple colors.
First I picked my material. Then I took a mason jar lid and traced it on the fabric.
 

You need about 6-8 circles depending on how full you want the flower. Cut the circles, fold the circles in half and then in half again.

 
 Then begin to bunch the circles on at a time.  They will begin to get full as you put more in.

 
Once you have as many as you like put a straight pin through to hold it while you sew it together.  I used double thread and went all the way through all of the corners about 4 times when you are done knot your thread to hold.


When you are done hot glue the bottom to a clip or a hair clasp.  Let dry and you are done. These are so fast and easy to do. Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment