Monday, March 8, 2010

Cheerleading Nationals

Last week was so busy, I got behind on posting so I am going to do better this week.  Thursday we were leaving for Nationals and of course I was packing up things to load the car.  Of all days I pulled my cell phone cord out and hit myself in the eye. I new that I had an abrasion and called the eye Doctor I used to work for.  Thank goodness I got right in, but the eye hurt all day and it did not make for fun traveling. We safely made it to Charlotte NC and met up with my parents at our hotel.  Savannah was so excited she had a hard time sleeping which made for a long night. We started at 9:00 am on Friday and the competition went on through Saturday.  The girls did great and won in their division.  Here are a few pictures.....
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment