Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

Here is a what our resurrection garden looked like this morning. The kids always love to see the tomb empty.  We were talking about Jesus in the tomb last night at bedtime and my little Carson spoke up and said " the next day Jesus took off his wrapper and came out of the tomb". I love how 5 year olds say things.
  I love this passage in John 19:28-30 After this Jesus, knowing that all things had already been accomplished to fulfill scripture, said"I am thirsty." A jar full of sour wine was standing there; so they put a sponge full of the sour wine upon a branch of hyssop and brought it to his mouth. Therefore when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, IT IS FINISHED! And He bowed His head and gave up His spirit.
He suffered on that cross for my sins and for that I am so grateful.  I hope everyone had a blessed Easter.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment