Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mother's Day Presents

I wanted to do something unique for Mother's day.  I went to Target and bought 2 different pocketbooks.  Then I made flowers for each one to make them original. 
Here are the directions for the flowers.
 I cut out 5 different sizes of flowers on material.  I started at 5 1/2 inches and went down an inch for each one. I cut them out and stacked them largest to smallest.  Then I sewed them all together and covered a button and attached it to them. I hot glued a pin on the back so they could attach to the fabric of the pocketbook. Here  is the finished product.

3 comments:

  1. tell Karena and Peggy if they don't want it, I'll take either one of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Saw these on Strut your Stuff Thursday, love the idea, and so simple!

    Katie P
    http://foodwineandmodpodge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete